Alzheimers disease is the most common cause of dementia in people age 60 years and older and accounts for approximately 75% of the total dementia cases worldwide (Qui et al., 2009). The global prevalence of dementia is estimated to be 3.9% in people age 60 years and older, with an overall Alzheimers disease prevalence of 9.7% in the US, 4.4% in Europe, and3.4%in developing countries (Kalaria et al., 2008; Lobo et al., 2000; Plassman et al., 2007). An explosive increase in the number of prevalent cases of Alzheimers disease in all nine markets is expected during the forecast period. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that prevalent cases of Alzheimers disease In the nine major markets (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, China, and India) are expected to increase from 12.53 million cases in 2012 to 16.72 million cases in 2022 with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 3.35%. The global burden of the disease is expected to increase due to rapidly aging populations in different parts of the world. Currently, there is no cure for Alzheimers disease (Mayo Clinic, 2013). Due to the progressive nature of Alzheimers disease, along with the aging world population, there will be a significant demand for care of persons affected with the disease.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-alzheimers-disease-market
- The Alzheimers disease EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and comorbidities associated with Alzheimers disease, as well as global trends in prevalence in the seven major markets (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, and Japan) in addition to emerging marketsChina and India).
- It also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of prevalent cases of Alzheimers segmented by sex and age (segmented by five-year age groups, beginning at age 60 years and ending at =90 years).
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Alzheimers disease market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global Alzheimers disease market to improve product development, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying gender and age groups that present the best opportunities for Alzheimers therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/neurology-devices-market
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662
Website: Acute Market Reports