Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) – a systemic, chronic, and progressive inflammatory arthritis, is the prototype of a family of related disorders known as seronegative spondyloarthritis (SpA) and one of the most common rheumatic diseases across the globe. AS primarily affects the spine and sacroiliac (SI) joints and progresses into severe inflammation that fuses the spine, leading to permanent painful stiffness of the back. AS that occurs before any structural changes in the spine is referred to as non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis (nr-axSpA) which is the early stage of AS. Some of non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis progress to AS and some do not.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-ankylosing-spondylitis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024
GlobalDatas epidemiological analysis provides a country-specific forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of AS in the 7MM during 2014-2024. GlobalData epidemiologists made sure all the country-specific studies report diagnosed prevalent cases of AS, diagnosed prevalent cases of nr-axSpA, and HLA-B27 seropositivity cases in diagnosed AS cases based on medical chart review by a physician or data extracted from national registries. GlobalData epidemiologists provide a forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of AS and nr-axSpA using two different approaches: 1) forecasting the diagnosed prevalent cases of AS and nr-axSpAusing data obtained from peer reviewed journal articles and 2) forecasting the diagnosed prevalent cases of AS and nr-axSpA by applying a trend based on data obtained from primary research to the diagnosed prevalent cases calculated using the base scenario. The forecast methodology was consistent across all the 10MM to allow for a meaningful comparison among them.
The diagnosed prevalent cases of AS in the 7MM in the base scenario increased from 1,045,903 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2014 to 1,067,905 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2024, with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 0.21%. The forecast in the alternate scenario based on primary research data showed that there will be a substantial increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of AS in the 7MM from 1,279,010 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2014 to 2,230,825 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2024, at an AGR of 7.44%. The forecast methodology was consistent across all the 10MM to allow for a meaningful comparison among them.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/oncology-market
– The Ankylosing Spondylitis EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for ankylosing spondylitis (AS) in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed prevalent cases of ankylosing spondylitis segmented by sex, age (in ten-year increments beginning at 15 years and ending at =65 years), and diagnosed prevalent cases of non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis, and diagnosed prevalent cases of AS segmented by HLA-B27 seropositivity status in these markets.
– The ankylosing spondylitis epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Ankylosing Spondylitis EpiCast series will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ankylosing spondylitis market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global ankylosing spondylitis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for ankylosing spondylitis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662