AWE Limited (AWE) is an independent energy company with its headquarters located in North Sydney, Australia. The company is engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. AWEs activities are concentrated in regions of proven prospectivity and high probability of commercial success. AWE has six productive assets, which are located in Australia, the US and New Zealand, and also has many exploration, appraisal and development assets in Australia and abroad. AWEs Australian assets are located in the Perth Basin, the Carnarvon Basin, the Bass Basin and the Otway Basin, while US assets are located in Sugarloaf Area of Mutual Interest (AMI), Texas. In Indonesia, AWE has interest in the Natuna Sea, Sumatra and the Java Basin, while its activities in New Zealand are concentrated in the Taranaki Basin. AWEs operations are limited to Block 09/05 in the Bohai Bay Basin in China, and the Shabwa Basin and the Masilah Basin in Yemen. In the Fiscal Year ending June (FY) 2014, 44.3% and 26.2% of AWEs total oil and gas reserves were located in Australia and the US respectively; while 25.5% of the reserves were located in Indonesia, and the remaining 4% were located in New Zealand.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/awe-limited-company-intelligence-report
– Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the companys overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
– Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
– SWOT: The reports SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
– Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the companys crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the companys producing and development assets.
– Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the companys exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
– M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the companys recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the companys status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
– Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
– Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the companys performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
– Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the companys historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/energy-alternative-sources-market
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662