Electronic Health Records have been in limited use since the 1960s, but their adoption received a major boost when they became more of a focus for the US government. In 2004, President Bush put forth the goal of having every American covered by an EHR within 10 years. In 2009, President Obama added the key element of funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The EHR Meaningful Use Incentive programs funded under the ARA were further bolstered by programs in the 2010 health care reform legislation which promoted Accountable Care Organizations.
After the results of the November elections and the Supreme Courts ruling upholding the individual mandate, the future for health care reform would look more sure. However, recently some Republican members of congress have turned their attention to EHR programs, questioning whether they are an effective use of funding.
Browse Here For Full Report : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/electronic-health-records-market
The report, Electronic Health Records – Charting the Future of Health Care, was designed to provide insights and analysis on a topic that is being felt from government agencies to treating physicians, while also impacting the pharmaceutical industry. CBR Pharma Insights not only provides in-depth analysis on the technology being used, the adoption of this technology, and the trends being seen locally and globally, but also how EHRs could impact pharmaceutical companies.
- Development of Electronic Health Records
- 2010 Health Care reform programs for EHRs
- Adoption of EHRs
- Impact of EHR use
- EHR use outside of the US
- The outlook for EHRs
Click Here For Same Category Reports : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/pharmaceutical-market
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Understand and evaluate the criticisms behind the use of Electronic Health Records
- Analyze the challenges facing Electronic Health Records adoption
- Understand the role government has played in the development of Electronic Health Records in the US and the debates that are currently taking place over their use
- Gain insights around the attempts being made to develop Electronic Health Records systems throughout the world, where they are showing positive signs of success, and where more work needs to be done
- Assess the potential benefits of the use of Electronic Health Records for the pharmaceutical industry and the opportunities that exist for your company
Request For Free Sample of This report : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/request-free-sample/35508
About Us :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products,establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research report s with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (INDIA): +91 7755981103
Website: Acute Market Reports