According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Emission Control Catalyst market accounted for $10.61 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% to reach $21.5 billion by 2022. Increasing automotive fleet and strict environmental policies that have been adopted by various governments and environmental protection agencies are the major driving factors for the market growth. There is increasing usage of palladium in automotive emission control due to less cost, availability and performance advantages.
Due to severe emission standards and economic development in the region, the market is expected to witness a highest growth rate in Asia Pacific. The key factors such as cost optimization are anticipated to propel the emission control catalyst market in Asia Pacific. The market growth in North America is due to the huge number of automobiles and industries existing in the region, particularly in the U.S.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/emission-control-catalyst-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Some of the key players in the emission control catalyst market include Clariant International Ltd., BASF Catalysts LLC, KATCON Global, AeriNox, Inc., Johnson Matthey PLC, DCL International Inc., Eastern Manufacturing Inc., Cormetech Inc., Bosal Nederland B.V., Tenneco Inc, AirTek Inc, Bastuck GmbH &Co., and Tenneco Inc.
Product Types Covered:
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/market-research
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662
For Related Market Research Reports Visit http://www.briskinsights.com/report/global-fermentation-chemicals-market-forecast-2015-2022