EpiCast Report: Acute Coronary Syndrome – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025
Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) is a serious cardiovascular disease associated with high healthcare costs, frequent recurrences and hospitalizations, and high risks of sudden death and short-term mortality. The ACS incidence increases with age and will be a significant public health problem as the elderly population increases around the world. ACS is classified into three disease entities based on evidence of heart muscle damage inferred from a persons symptoms, changes in the ST tracing of the electrocardiogram (ECG), and levels of cardiac biomarkers that signify heart muscle death: ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI), non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI), and unstable angina (UA). These three disease entities differ in their clinical characteristics, treatment approaches, and survival probabilities.
Browse Full Report with Toc : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-acute-coronary-syndrome-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that in the 7MM, the diagnosed prevalent cases of ACS will grow from 25.45 million cases in 2015 to 30.62 million cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 2.03%. Throughout the forecast period, the diagnosed prevalent cases of ACS in the US will constitute the highest proportion in the 7MM at approximately 54%. In the 7MM, the diagnosed prevalent cases of ACS will be higher in men (61.81%) and in the age group older than 65 years (62.84%). STEMI, NSTEMI, and UA will constitute approximately 25%, 40%, and 35% of the diagnosed prevalent cases of ACS in the 7MM. In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists project ACS hospitalizations to increase from 1.63 million cases in 2015 to 1.71 million cases in 2025 at an AGR of 0.51%. The US constitutes around 40% of the total hospitalized ACS cases in the 7MM for the year 2015 and will be the market with the highest number of cases during the forecast period. In 2015, the majority of the ACS hospitalizations occurred in men (62.85%) and in the age group older than 65 years (69.34%). In the year 2015, about 29% of the ACS cases in the 7MM were STEMI, 44% were NSTEMI, and 25% were UA.
– The Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for ACS in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast from 2015-2025 for the diagnosed prevalent cases of ACS, segmented by sex, age (in 10 year age groups from ages =25 years), and ACS type (STEMI, NSTEMI, and UA), and a 10-year epidemiological forecast for ACS hospitalizations, segmented by sex and ACS type (STEMI, NSTEMI, and UA).
– The ACS epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
For Same Category Reports Visit Here: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
Reasons to buy
The ACS EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ACS market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global ACS market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for ACS therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016
- Cervical Dystonia Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016
For Technology News: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements .We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com