Fabry disease is a rare X-linked inherited disorder caused by the deficiency of lysosomal enzyme a-galactosidase A (Nagueh, 2003). Fabry disease causes glycolipids such as globotriaosylceramide to accumulate in the vascular endothelium of skin, nervous system, heart and kidneys leading to inflammation and fibrosis resulting in organ dysfunction (Zarate and Hopkins, 2008). The organ dysfunction is regarded as the first clinical evidence of Fabry disease (Tsuboi et al., 2012). The symptoms of Fabry disease are typically severe in men, whereas women show variable range of symptoms with some being non symptomatic and others showing severe symptoms (Golfomitsos et al., 2012).
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-fabry-disease-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024
GlobalData epidemiologist forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of Fabry disease in the 7MM will increase from 4,538 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2014 to 8,037 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2024, at an AGR of 7.71% during the forecast period. Among the 7MM in 2024, the US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of Fabry disease, with 3,540 diagnosed prevalent cases, whereas Spain will have the lowest number, with 523 diagnosed prevalent cases. In the 5EU, Germany will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of Fabry disease in 2024, with 819 diagnosed prevalent cases, and Spain will have the least number, with 523 diagnosed prevalent cases. Japan will have the highest AGR at 8.16%, while Germany will have the lowest AGR at 6.48%.
This report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities/manifestations, and the global and historical epidemiological trends for Fabry disease in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan). It also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of Fabry disease in these markets, segmented by age and sex. To construct the 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of Fabry disease in the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists used data available from Fabry Support & Information Group (FSIG) for the US and the EU markets, and the data available for Japan from a population-based study conducted in Japan along with data available from FSIG for Asia-Pacific.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/petrochemicals-market
– The Fabry Disease EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for Fabry disease in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed prevalent cases of Fabry disease segmented by sex, age (in five-year increments beginning at 0 years and ending at =85 years), and comorbidities in these markets.
– The Fabry Disease epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Fabry disease market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global Fabry disease market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for Fabry disease therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662