Growth of horticulture & floriculture, increasing awareness towards the use of fertilizers and pesticides coupled with the increasing literacy rate among farmers in major crop producing countries is boosting the global agrochemicals market. One of the major drivers for the market is the growth of agrochemicals in demand for food grains, due to to increasing global population along with decreasing per capita farm land due to sudden rise in urbanization and industrialization.
Agrochemical is a general term for the different kinds of chemical products used in agriculture. Agrochemicals refer to the broad range of pesticides, including herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and nematicides. Agrochemicals are specialty chemical products used, particularly in horticulture, agriculture and floriculture. It includes broad range of pesticides, chemical growth agents, hormones and other synthetic fertilizers. It also includes synthetic fertilizers, hormones and concentrated stores of raw animal manure.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/agrochemicals-market
The global agrochemicals market can be categorised on the basis of product types into fertilizers and pesticides. Based on different type of fertilizers, the global agrochemicals market can be divided into nitrogenous, potassic and phosphatic fertilizers. On the basis of pesticides, the agrochemicals market can be classified into neonicotinoides, bio-pesticides, organophosphates and pyrethroids pesticides. Organophosphate segment leads the agrochemical pesticides market mainly due to presence of a wide spectrum of chemicals, including glyphosate, diazinon, and chlorpyrifos.
The increasing research and development (R&D) in the field of bio-pesticides in order to compete with organic farming and integrated pest management (IPM) is one of the most recent trends in the global agrochemicals market. Increasing government programs to educate farmers and provide them with the best possible methods to produce high quality crop yield, farms and livestock is another common trend in the agrochemicals market. In various countries such as India, the government provides agricultural subsidy in the form of financial aid to farmers to supplement their income and manage the supply of agricultural commodities.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/chemicals-market
Growing acceptance of genetically modified seeds by the farmers, along with government initiatives towards organic farming and integrated pest management (IPM) are some of the key challenges that are obstructing the growth of agrochemicals industry. Genetically modified seeds have self-immunity towards naturally adverse conditions which pose a challenge to the agrochemicals market. In several countries of Asia-Pacific, registration of new products takes 3-5 years which discourages domestic manufacturers. Post-harvest losses of crops are estimated at 690.62 USD every year. Supply chain inefficiency and inadequate infrastructure are the major causes for such losses. Hence, longer period for registration of innovative products and high post-harvest losses are some other factors which act as restraints for the agrochemicals market.
Some of the top competitors in the global agrochemicals market are Monsanto Company, Bayer AG, Syngenta, BASF SE, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Agrium Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, Yara, and ICL among others
For More Information visit: Acute Market Reports
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662