A diaper can be defined as a form of underwear which let one to defecate or urinate in a prudent manner, without the use of a toilet. The diaper is also known as nappy in some of the countries such as South Africa, Ireland, U.K., New Zealand, Australia and Zimbabwe.
Diapers are mostly made of artificial disposable materials or cloth. Cloth diapers consist of coatings of fabric such as hemp, cotton, microfiber or bamboo and can be washed and reprocessed several times. Disposable diapers consist of absorbent chemicals and are disposed away after use. The modern diapers are plastic coated to avoid leaks.
Diapers are prominently worn by newborns, and by children who are not yet potty trained or who experience bedwetting. Moreover, diapers are also used by adults with incontinence or in certain conditions where access to a lavatory is unavailable. An adult using diaper are of advanced age, individuals with certain physical disability or mental disorder, and people working in extreme conditions, such as astronauts so that they can work with ease.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/diapers-market-size
The global diapers market is classified into cloth, disposable, training nappy, swim pants and recyclable diapers. Currently, the disposable diapers market holds the largest share in the global diapers market.
With the progressing economic conditions, growing healthcare expenditures and increasing disposable income, the demand of diapers is also rising. The major factors fuelling demand of diapers for babies are prevention of skin rashes and regular use of diapers for hygiene. Rapid urbanization, rising birth rate and regular improvement in the economic situation of developing countries are also adding to the demand of diaper market.
Some of the major market developments and trends include introduction of fluff-less diaper, increasing acceptance of environment friendly products, penetration of branded retail, and innovation of diaper buzzers for baby diapers. Whereas, the market growth is hampered by vibrant pricing, environmental issues and social economic constrains.
Developed countries hold large share in the diaper market. But due to increasing disposable income, the developing countries are likely to experience a considerable growth in coming year and disposable diapers market will account for considerable market share during the period. With varying environmental needs, bio-degradable diapers usage will be encouraged in coming time, while the disposable diaper usage will get limited.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/baby-products-market
North America followed by Europe are the leading regions of the diapers market owing to the improving living standards, changing lifestyles, and rising health consciousness among people. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region for diapers market due to rising disposable income and increasing middle class population.
Some of the major competitors in the global diapers market are Kao Corporation, Diapees & Wipees, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, Hengan International Ltd. and Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger & acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
For More Information visit: Acute Market Reports
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662
For Related Market Research Reports Visit, http://www.briskinsights.com/report/global-neem-extract-market-forecast-2015-2022