Operators in the Eagle Ford have cut 2015 capital budgets significantly due to lower crude oil prices and in the near term further development of the play will slow significantly compared to 2014. In order to reduce costs quickly, rig contracts have been wound down by operators resulting in a large drop in active rigs during the first quarter of 2015.
Browse Full Report with Toc Visit: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/eagle-ford-shale-crude-oil-prices-level-off-development-activity
In order to improve drilling economics, operators have focused on driving down well costs, pressuring service providers to drop costs, pushing drilling rates down, and testing alternative completion methods to improve well productivity. Due to the drastic shift in development schedules for operators, fewer wells are being drilled, completed and brought online. As a result, production levels from the Eagle Ford in 2015 are likely to see a minimal increase compared to 2014 and plateau until market conditions improve.
Report provides information and insight on –
- Industry activity in the Eagle Ford (Acreage Positions, Rig Counts, Permit Activity, and Active Counties).
- Look at current well design, configurations, and completion practices implemented in the Eagle Ford
- Deeper understanding of break-even costs in the Eagle Ford for companies covered.
- In depth look at current activities for covered companies and their projected rig counts and capital spending.
- Current Global data crude oil projections for the Eagle Ford during current market conditions.
Browse All Reports Of This Category: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/power-market
Reasons to buy:
- Understanding of the differentiating factors within counties in the Eagle Ford
- Understanding of the impact of different strategies implemented by key operators
- Identification of counties still seeing development under current market conditions as well as prospective counties to see increased development as market improves
Latest Report by Acute Market Reports:
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Key Points 6
3 Introduction 7
4 Geology 9
5 Acreage 11
6 Deals 13
7 Anadarko 15
8 Chesapeake 17
9 EOG 19
10 ConocoPhillips 21
11 Pioneer 23
12 Active Counties 25
13 Well Cost 29
14 Well Completion and Configuration 31
15 Rig Counts 33
16 Break-even Costs 36
17 Permit Activity 38
18 Estimated Ultimate Recovery 39
19 Capital Expense Forecast 41
20 Contracts 42
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/checkout/48494
About Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 101, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103