EnviroMission Limited (EVM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Get more insights about the Global EnviroMission Limited (EVM) Market, 2015 or request for sample of this report – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/enviromission-limited-evm-financial-and-strategic-swot-analysis-review
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EnviroMission Limited (EnviroMission) is a renewable energy company that focuses on the development of large scale renewable energy generation power stations. The company is involved in development of large scale solar thermal power stations of capacity 200 MW located at Buronga site in the Wentworth Shire of New South Wales, Australia. It uses Solar Tower technology made of three components tower, canopy and turbines driving 32 x 6.25MW pressure staged turbines to generate electricity. EnviroMission also constructed small-scale pilot plant in Manzanares Spain. The company has operations in the US, Australia and China. EnviroMission is headquartered in South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
EnviroMission Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 28, 2015: Valentia Eyes EnviroMission Solar Tower Edge
Jul 01, 2015: Project Development Agreement Signed with Central Arizona Water Conservation District
Jun 12, 2015: India Solar Tower Development update
Feb 05, 2015: Indian Solar Tower Development HOA Closure Imminent
Dec 16, 2013: EnviroMission Chief To Chair Apollo Solar Tower Board