Solar PV in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from Global Data, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar PV market in Germany.
Browse Full Report with Toc Visit: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/solar-pv-in-germany,-market-outlook-to-2025,-update-2015—capacity,-generation,-levelized-cost-of-energy-(lcoe),-investment-trends,-regulations-and-company-profiles
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar PV market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Germany (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Germany solar PV market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar PV is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by Global Data team of industry experts.
Browse All Reports Of This Category: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/energy-alternative-sources-market
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar PV market, Germany power market, Germany renewable power market and Germany solar PV market. The scope of the research includes
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydro power (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major solar PVpower countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in Germany and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large solar PV and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Germany renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
- Detailed overview of Germany solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming solar PV projects.
- Deal analysis of Germany solar PV market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and solar PV in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/checkout/48467
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Executive Summary 8
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 8
2.2 Germany focusing on Renewable Energy Sources to Reduce Dependence on Oil Imports 8
2.3 Government Incentives Driving the Germany Solar PV Market 9
3 Introduction 10
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2014 10
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 12
3.3 Solar PV, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 13
3.4 Report Guidance 14
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 – 2025 15
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 15
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 16
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2001-2025 16
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2014 vs. 2025 17
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2014 – 2025 19
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 20
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2001-2025 20
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2014-2025 22
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2013-2014 24
5 Solar PV Market, Global, 2001-2025 26
5.1 Solar PV Market, Global, Overview 26
5.2 Solar PV Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 27
5.2.1 Solar PV Market, Global Cumulative Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2014 and 2025 29
5.2.2 Solar PV Market, Global Cumulative Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2014 and 2025 31
5.3 Solar PV Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 33
5.3.1 Solar PV Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2014 and 2025 35
5.3.2 Solar PV Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2014 and 2025 36
6 Power Market, Germany, 2001-2025 38
6.1 Power Market, Germany, Overview 38
6.2 Power Market, Germany, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 39
6.2.1 Power Market, Germany, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2001-2025 39
6.2.2 Power Market, Germany, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2014 and 2025 41
6.3 Power Market, Germany, Power Generation, 2001-2025 42
All Reports Of This Publisher: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/publisher/globaldata
About Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 101, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103