The sports nutrition market includes sports foods, drinks and pre-and post-workout supplements. Sports food are mainly rich in protein ingredients, such as whey and soy, and are usually available in a bar format. Sports drinks increases physical performance and falls into non-alcoholic product category, whereas sports supplement are used in building muscle, gaining weight and increasing metabolism.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/sports-nutrition-market
Key findings of Sports Nutrition Market:
- The U.S. remains the leading market for sports nutrition products globally with market size of $11,434 million in 2013
- Germany, Italy, France and the U.K. consumer spending on sports nutrition represents almost 60% of the total European market in 2013
- With the total market size of over $22,480 million in 2013, sports drinks remained the largest segment within the sports nutrition industry
- Led by increasing awareness, growing urbanization and income levels, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the key market for global sports nutrition during the forecast period
- Expansion of distribution channels and fast growth of online channel will support growth during forecast period
Available as powders, tablets, bars, ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages and gels, sports nutrition products are aimed at enhancing physical endurance, boost muscle growth and body mass or increase recovery after exercise. The global sports nutrition market has been witnessing an exceptional shift in recent years. The market is steadily turning from traditional products into specific products for mainstream customers. Sports nutrition products that were earlier intended for athletes and body builders are increasingly attracting non-athlete consumer group, especially the younger demographic profile.
Geographically, sports nutrition products market is dominated by the U.S. and European countries, whereas the emerging nations are expected to be major growth drivers for the market. Low awareness in the eastern countries compared to western markets is the main reason for less market share of eastern countries in the global sports nutrition market. However, in terms of future growth, the Asia-Pacific region is poised to expand at a faster pace, led by rising income level and gradual acceptance of health products in daily living. Rise in sports events organized in these countries is increasing the importance of exercise and sports, which is expected to support the growing demand for sports nutritional products.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/consumer-goods-market
The increasing health concerns, such as obesity and awareness of physical appearances among all consumers groups is driving the demand of global sports nutrition products. Emergence of new consumer base, such as recreational and lifestyle users are being increasingly targeted by sports nutrition manufacturers. Manufacturers are developing innovative products to cater to wider consumer requirements depending on their tastes and preferences. The increasing accessibility of products through conventional mass-market retail channels, including supermarkets convenience stores, and hypermarkets, to emerging new online channels are supporting easy availability of sports nutrition products.
However, negative perceptions about inclusion of questionable ingredients such as steroids and other banned substances, and availability of various health substitutes are some of the challenges faced by the industry. Additionally, fast changing consumer preferences, especially among new users, and expansion of distribution channels is leading to increased competition in the industry. New products development in order to keep pace with consumer requirements confronts the industry. The new group such as recreational and lifestyle consumers prefer good taste and flavors apart from health benefits of the products. Certain consumer groups are more inclined for natural ingredient in sports nutrition food. Meeting requirement of expanded consumer base require investment in new product development.
Major Competitors: Some of the major competitors in the market include PepsiCo, General Nutrition Corporation (GNC), Coca-Cola Company, Glanbia, MaxiNutrition (GSK), Universal Nutrition, Clif Bar & Company.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of segments
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market and major competitors
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
Purchase a Copy Of This Report – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/request-free-sample/39784
Scope Of Report
The research offers Sports Nutrition market size and market forecast for the period 2010 to 2020. The market is breakdown as follows:
Global market breakdown
- Sports food, Sports drinks and Sports supplements
- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
Global market breakdown by type
- Global sports food market breakdown by region – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Global sports drink market breakdown by region – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
- Global sports supplements market breakdown by region – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World
North America market breakdown
- North America market breakdown by product segment – Sports food, Sports drinks and Sports supplements
- North America market breakdown by country – U.S., Canada and Rest of North America
- The U.S. market breakdown by product segment – Sports food, Sports drinks, Sports supplements
- Canada market breakdown by product segment – Sports food, Sports drinks, Sports supplements
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com