Ankle arthritis is a severe and debilitating problem with notable increasing prevalence in both the developed and developing world. In a society constantly seeking out a modern lifestyle, sports-related injuries, trauma, aging, and obesity are contributing to an increased incidence of ankle arthritis.
Browse Full Report with Toc Visit: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/medipoint-total-ankle-replacement-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Total ankle replacement (TAR) enables implantation of prosthesis within the diseased native ankle joint to help patients maintain their ankles range of motion. Promising results of newer generation prostheses revived interest in TAR and fueled further innovations in the prosthetic design. After decades of trial and error, TAR is now becoming a promising option for late-stage ankle arthritis patients as an alternative to ankle fusion, which has historically been presumed to be the gold-standard procedure.
This report focuses on the TAR markets in the US. This report identifies unmet needs in the market, surgeon attitudes towards current TAR prostheses, and the future of TAR in the face of rapid technological advancement.
- An overview of Ankle arthritis, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized US TAR market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for TAR
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the TAR device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as oncologists
Browse All Reports Of This Category: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/orthopedics-market
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US TAR Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US TAR Market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the markets device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- Whats the next big thing in the US TAR market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Table of Contents
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
Download Free Request Sample: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/checkout/48503
3.1. Anatomy and Physiology
3.2.2. Post-Traumatic Arthritis
3.2.3. Inflammatory Arthritis
3.2.4. Primary Osteoarthritis
3.3. Clinical Presentation
3.4. Clinical Outcomes
3.4.2. Conservative Treatments
3.4.3. Joint-Preserving Surgeries
3.4.4. Definitive Procedures
3.6. Economic Impact
3.6.1. Economic Impact in the US
- Competitive Assessment
4.2. Competitive Assessment
4.3. US Marketed Products
4.3.1. Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement (STAR)
4.3.2. Agility LP
4.3.3. Salto Talaris
4.3.4. INBONE II
4.3.5. Zimmer Trabecular Metal Total Ankle
- Unmet Needs
5.1. Long-Term Follow-Up
5.2. Commitment to Medical Education
5.3. Advanced Biological Fixation
5.4. Minimal Bone Resection
5.4.1. Tibial Component
5.4.2. Talar Component
5.5. Mobile-Bearing versus Fixed-Bearing
5.6. Bespoke Instrumentation
5.7. Custom Prostheses
5.8. Revision Components
- Pipeline Products
6.2. INBONE II Total Ankle with Calcaneal Stem Fixation
6.2.2. SWOT Analysis
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/publisher/globaldata
Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Our market research professionals have detailed knowledge of the publishers and different kinds of reports in their particular business domains. They will guide you in finding the complete range of available market research reports, review the scope and procedure of the research studies that you select, and provide you guidance in order to assist you in taking the correct business decisions related to the purchase of the market research reports.
Office No 101, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103