The global wireline services market had grown due to continuous increase in exploration and production activities of oil & gas to find new areas of unconventional resources. Oil and gas industries require wireline services for its complete lifecycle to complete the activities such as stimulation, drilling, intervention, completion and exploration.
North America had the highest wireline services market owing to the reason that numerous top oil field service companies like Baker Hughes, Halliburton, SchlumIn simplest form, wireline consist a single filament of metal wire with diameter in the range of 0.105” and 0.130”. Wireline services are a cabling technology used by gas wells and oil operators for lowering the measurement devices to evaluate reservoir, pressure formation, well intervention, pipe recovery and fluid identification. The services are used to recover both natural gas and oil, and they are essential for all the wells in order to complete it and put it in production. Various wireline tools are joined together and run at the same time to reduce the amount of time running in the well. Some of the tools used in wireline services are nuclear tools, magnetic resonance tools, natural gamma ray tools, cased hole electric line tools, sonic and ultrasonic tools, resistivity tools, and borehole seismic tools. Wireline systems contain cable head, measuring head and tractors.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/wireline-services-market
On the basis of type, the wireline services market can be categorized as well completion, well intervention and well logging. Wireline services market can also be categorized on the basis of technology used such as slick line and electric line. Slick line, non-electric cable, is used to adjust valves, recover wellbore equipments, repair tubing within the wellbore.
Presently, natural gas is a transitional fuel owing to the reason that it acts as a chain between renewable energy and conventional resources, which in turn proves to be an advantage for the natural gas market and hence, to the wireline services market. Some of the major factors driving the growth of the wireline services market are increased expenditure from oil and gas companies, increase in offshore production and exploration activities, and shale gas reserves in North America.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/chemicals-market
Synchronization with growing investment in energy and power sector, and possibility of shale gas production in Asia-Pacific and South America are some of the opportunities for the growth of the wireline services market. Fulfilling the rising energy demand in developing countries such as Brazil and India is expected to enhance the growth of the wireline services market. Regulatory challenges and environmental issues, and depleting oil and gas reserves at onshore locations are some of the factors restraining the growth of the wireline services market.
Some of the major competitors in the wireline services market are Expro International Group Holdings Ltd., Superior Energy Services, Inc., Weatherford International Inc., Baker Hughes, Nabors Industries Ltd., Schlumberger, Casedhole Solutions, Pioneer Energy Services, Oilserv, and Halliburton.
For More Information visit: Acute Market Reports
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662