Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections. Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKlines (GSKs) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART). This rapid progress has been headlined by the emergence of once-daily, single-tablet regimens (STRs) such as Gilead Science’s Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate [TDF]), which offer patients an unparalleled level of convenience.
Browse Full Report with Toc : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/human-immunodeficiency-virus-hiv-5eu-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Gileads first-in-class, NNRTI-based STR, Atripla, performed well, with its 2013 sales in the 5EU topping $830m (26% market share), despite competing in a highly fragmented market that featured over 18 different drugs spanning all classes of antiretrovirals, many of which, particularly NRTIs and NNRTIs, had already lost patent protection. Since Atriplas successful 5EU launch in 2007, companies have strived to develop STRs for this market, and these novel products are anticipated to heavily influence the future market dynamics.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
For Same Category Reports Visit Here: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
– Overview of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the 5EU from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the 5EU Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the 5EU
For Technology News: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements .We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com