Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections. Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKlines (GSKs) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART). This rapid progress has been headlined by the emergence of once-daily, single-tablet regimens (STRs) such as Gilead Science’s Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate [TDF]), which offer patients an unparalleled level of convenience.
Browse Full Report with Toc : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/human-immunodeficiency-virus-hiv-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/peripheral-artery-disease-current-and-future-playersOver the forecast period, the major driver of growth in the US HIV therapeutics market will be the launch of new drugs that offer improvements in terms of the pill burden, tolerability, and efficacy. Novel STRs will have the strongest positive impact on the market, and the drugs within this class of ART regimens include ViiVs recently launched INI-based STR, Triumeq, which was the first regimen to show superiority over Atripla.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) market.
For Same Category Reports Visit Here: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US
For Technology News: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements .We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com