Huntingtons disease (HD) is a rare, inherited, genetic disorder that causes progressive degeneration of the nerve cells of the brain especially the caudate, the putamen, and the cerebral cortex. As the brain cells die, a person with HD is unable to control movements, recall events, make decisions, and control emotions, and the disorder leads to incapacitation, cognitive and psychiatric disorders, and eventually death. The signs and symptoms of HD mostly appear between the ages 30-40 years, although the onset of disease may occur earlier or later in life. Therefore the disease is mostly of adult onset. The average lifespan of a person after being diagnosed with adult-onset HD is about 15-20 years. When the onset of the disease begins earlier than the age 20 years, the condition is called juvenile HD. Juvenile HD presents somewhat different symptoms and has a faster disease progression.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalence of HD over the ten-year forecast period. The number of diagnosed prevalent cases of HD in the 7MM will increase from 57,314 cases in 2014 to 60,743 cases in 2024, with an AGR of 0.60% during the forecast period. For juvenile HD, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase from 1,000 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2014 to 1,013 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2024, in the 7MM, with an AGR of 0.13%.
Browse here for full Report – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-huntingtons-disease-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024
GlobalData epidemiologists used the available data on HD to the best extent possible to provide the most insightful epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of HD, diagnosed prevalent cases of juvenile HD, diagnosed prevalent cases of HD by age at onset, and diagnosed prevalent cases of adults with juvenile-onset HD that progressed to adulthood in the 7MM. All sources for the 7MM assessed HD by diagnostic testing, including genetic tests. Additionally, the forecast methodology was kept consistent across the 7MM to allow for a meaningful comparison of the projected diagnosed prevalent cases of HD across the markets.
– The Huntingtons Disease EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for Huntingtons disease (HD) in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed prevalent cases of HD and juvenile HD, diagnosed prevalent cases of Huntington’s disease by age at onset, and diagnosed prevalent cases of adults with juvenile onset HD that progressed to adulthood, segmented by age and sex.
– The HD epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Click Here For Same Category Reports – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
Reasons to buy
The Huntingtons Disease EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HD market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global HD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for HD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
About Us :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products,establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research report s with detailed & minute market research.
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (INDIA): +91 7755981103
For More Information Visit – Acute Market Reports