In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a type of assisted reproductive technology in which the ovum is artificially fertilized in laboratory settings and then implanted into the uterus. IVF is a widely popular treatment, adopted by couples with infertility problems, single mothers, and the LGBT community to procreate.
The world in vitro fertilization devices and consumables market is projected to garner $3,025.2 mllion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 19.7% over the forecast period. The world IVF devices & consumables market is growing significantly owing to rising incidences of infertility, developments in IVF procedures, and growing healthcare expenditures. Furthermore, the rising awareness about infertility and easy availability of IVF treatments, would drive the market growth. Recent technological innovations in the IVF technology, such as embryoscope and capsule IVF, are expected to drive the demand for IVF devices and consumables in future. However, strenuous maintenance issues and inherent high cost associated with the devices limit the growth of the market. The shift in adoption of conventional infertility treatments such as infertility-medication (clomid), to the advanced IVF technologies would boost numerous growth opportunities for the IVF devices market. However, unaffordability of high-end IVF devices is the major challenge faced by local IVF clinics.
Browse Full Report with Toc : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/in-vitro-fertilization-devices-and-consumables-market
The world IVF devices market is segmented into IVF devices, reagent & media, techniques, end users, and geography. The devices considered in this report include sperm separation system, cryosystem, incubator, imaging system, ovum aspiration pump, IVF cabinet, micromanipulator, and IVF-accessories & disposables among others. The capital equipment set up is the fastest growing segment owing to the increasing number of newly established IVF centers. However, disposables and consumables used during IVF procedures are the highest revenue generating segments.
Based on reagents & media, the market is categorized into, cryopreservation media, semen processing media, ovum processing media and embryo culture media. Cryopreservation media is the highest revenue generating segment owing to its large application during frozen IVF cycles. IVF devices and consumables market by techniques is categorized into, fresh embryo IVF, frozen egg IVF and donor egg IVF. Fresh embryo IVF cycles is the largest revenue generating segment, owing to growing number of couples opting for fresh IVF cycles. The world IVF devices market by end-users is segmented into clinics, hospitals, surgical centres and clinical research institutes. Fertility clinic is the highest revenue generating segment, owing to short patient wait time and higher success rate.
For Same Category Reports Visit Here: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/medical-equipments-market
The world IVF devices market is analysed on the basis of geographical regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America and Europe are the leading revenue generating regions, collectively accounted for about 80% of the market share in 2015. However, the Asia-Pacific region would be the fastest growing region, owing to the high demand for economic IVF services and availability of skilled workforce.Product launch is one of the key strategies adopted by prominent players in the IVF devices and consumables market for the launch of micromanipulators systems, ovum aspiration pumps and IVF accessories among others. These technologies are used in both clinical and research fields. Companies profiled in this report include Vitrolife AB, EMD Serono, Inc., Irvine Scientific, CooperSurgical, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Genea Biomedx, Auxogyn, Inc., Oxford Gene Technology, and OvaScience Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within world IVF devices market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of market.
- The report provides quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market scenario in terms of devices, accessories & disposables and reagents & media helps in identifying the prevailing opportunities in the world IVF devices & consumables market.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and developments in the world IVF devices and consumables market provides key market dynamic factors shapes the market dynamics.
- Geographically, the world IVF devices and consumables market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of IVF devices) highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across the geographies.
- SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of prominent companies for strategy formulation.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders.
IN VITRO FERTILIZATION DEVICES AND CONSUMABLES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The world IVF devices market is segmented on the basis of instruments, reagents & media, techniques, end users, and geography.
- By Device
- Sperm Separation System
- Imaging System
- Ovum Aspiration Pump
- Micromanipulator system
- Accessories and Disposables
- By Reagents & Media
- Cryopreservation Media
- Semen Processing Media
- Ovum Processing Media
- Embryo Culture Media
- By Technique
- Fresh Embryo IVF
- Frozen Egg IVF
- Donor Egg IVF
- By End User
- Surgical Centres
- Clinical Research Institutes
- By Geography
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Other Europe
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- North America
- Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2021
- LAMEA Oncology/Anti-cancer drugs Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2021
For Technology News: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements .We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com