GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research “Hospital Acquired Bacterial Infections Market to 2016 – Increasing Antibiotic Resistance and Increasing Population of Critically Ill Patients To Drive Growth”. The report provides in-depth analysis of drivers and barriers that impact the global hospital acquired bacterial infections (HABI) market
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/hospital-acquired-bacterial-infections-market-to-2016
The report analyzes the markets for hospital acquired bacterial infections in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, prices are forecast until 2016 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/prescription-drugs-market
The scope of this report includes:
- Annualized market data for the HABI market from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward to 2016.
- Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including UTI, Pneumonia, SSI and BSI.
- Analysis of the HABI market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Market characterization of the HABI market, including market size, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns.
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Pfizer, Eli Lily, Astrazeneca, Hoffman-La-Roche, Abbott, Novo Nordisk and Warner and Chilcott.
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place since 2004 in HABI market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information Visit: Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662