A microfluidic device is a well accepted technology and has several applications. The technology allows integration of many medical tests on a single chip. It has become an essential technology for integration, industrialization, miniaturization and parallelization of various tests in the field of diagnostics, drug development and biological research.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/microfluidic-devices-market
Some of the factors driving the microfluidic devices market are increase in the demand for point of care testing (POCT) products, rise in the commercial and analytical application of these devices and use of microfluidic products for miniaturization of chip. Some of the challenges faced by the market are adherence to stringent regulatory requirements to decelerate growth and geometrical and surface chemistry issues.
Microfluidic devices are becoming more and more important for many chemical and biological analyses. Recently there has been an increase in the demand for these devices in proteomics and genomics. With the growth of the low cost genomic devices and further enhancements in microfluidic equipment, an increase in research in biopharmaceuticals is expected. The overall market has also experienced development due to recent product innovations and various industry partnerships and collaborations. The use of microfluidic devices has gained importance in the biology and medical fields due to its potential to reduce sample and reagent volumes.
On the basis of material, the microfluidic devices market is classified into glass, polymer, silicon and others. Polymer is the main segment of the microfluidic devices market based on material type. By material, polymer accounts the largest share in the microfluidics market and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.7% during the period 2015 to 2020. Some of the factors driving the demand of polymer in microfluidic devices include rising acceptance of polymers by manufacturers, driven by suitable properties of polymers, such as enhanced mechanical strength, optical transparency and chemical stability.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/medical-devices-market
On the basis of application, the microfluidic devices market is divided into point of care testing, drug delivery, pharmaceutical and life science research, analytical devices, clinical and veterinary diagnostics, environmental and industrial segment, and others. The pharmaceutical and life science research accounted for the largest share in application segment of microfluidic devices market in 2014. Point of care testing application witnessed the fastest growth in microfluidic devices market during 2011 to 2014.
The major competitors in the microfluidic devices market include Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Cepheid, Dolomite Centre, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Fluidigm Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Micronit Microfluidics, RainDance Technologies, Inc., and Siemens Healthcare, Inc.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics.
- Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
Purchase a Copy Of This Report – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/request-free-sample/39755
Scope of Report
The research offers microfluidic devices market size and market forecast for the period 2011 to 2020. The market is breakdown as follows:
GLOBAL MARKET BREAKDOWN
- By industry – global market size of In-vitro diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Others
- By application – global market size of Clinical and veterinary diagnostics, Pharmaceutical and life science research, Point of care diagnostics, Analytical Devices, Drug Delivery, Environmental and industrial, and Others
- By material – global market size of Polymer, Glass, Silicon and Others
- By region – global market size of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Market Breakdown by Industry
- In-vitro diagnostics (IVD) market – breakdown by region
- Pharmaceutical market – breakdown by region and by product
- Chips for lab analytics microfluidic devices market share by product
- Medical devices market – breakdown by region and by product
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com