“Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2014” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, costs incurred, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and financial metrics.
Proved oil and gas Reserves of the Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies increased in 2013, up from 441 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2009 to 556 billion boe in 2013. PDVSA had the highest proved oil and gas reserves of 331 billion boe among the Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies. The company’s proved reserves increased at a CAGR of 8.7% from 241 billion boe in 2009 to 331 billion boe in 2013.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes –
- Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, performance metrics, financial metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2009 to 2013.
- Benchmarks Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies on operational and financial parameters.
- Companies covered include; CNOOC Limited,OAO Gazprom,Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited,Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.,Petroleos Mexicanos,Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.,PetroChina Company Limited,OJSC Rosneft Oil Company,China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation,Statoil ASA
- The Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking report is based on Company Annual Report, publicly available data filed with the U S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other similar agencies worldwide. This has then been analyzed by GlobalData’s in house team of experts.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/power-market
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662