In the last 50 years, long-term care facilities in the US have changed significantly. Many facilities are now Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), offering a continuum of care from Independent Living to Assisted Living to Skilled Nursing. Memory Care facilities, for those with Alzheimers Disease or Dementia are often separate facilities, but may be part of a larger CCRC campus.
Long-term care is becoming increasingly important as a market with the US population aging. Over 65s are now the fastest growing population group in the US. With the Baby Boomer generation only just beginning to turn 65 in 2011, the next 20 years will see tremendous growth in the long-term care population.
Browse Here For Full Report : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/looking-at-senior-long-term-care-market
Marketing to long-term care patients can have unique challenges due to the staffing of institutions and the fragmented nature of the long-term care industry. However, it can also provide opportunities to reach targeted populations, particularly ethnic or racial minorities that may be under-served.
The report, Looking at Senior Long-term Care – Where will the market go?, has been written to support companies with their strategic plans, specifically looking at the areas of senior care and navigating the associated long-term care landscape. The insights, analysis, and support provided through this study can be used by both the pharmaceutical and managed care industries.
- Development and types of long-term care in the US
- Demographics of the aging US population
- Impact of the economy on long-term care
- Long-term care insurance
- Delivery of care
- Future outlook
Click Here For Same Category Reports : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/pharmaceutical-market
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Understand the senior long-term care environment and how it will change in the near future
- Benefit from CBRs analysis & insight driven through primary market research with executives working within the long-term care setting
- Learn where the opportunities lie for pharmaceutical companies to market their products within the long-term care setting
- Access & learn from our assessments about how the current economic environment will have a tremendous impact on the future of long-term care in the United States
Request For Free Sample of This report : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/request-free-sample/35531
About Us :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products,establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research report s with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (INDIA): +91 7755981103
Website: Acute Market Reports