Human insulin in the report refers to synthetic insulin manufactured in laboratories by growing insulin protein with the help of E. coli bacteria.
Key findings of Human Insulin Market:
The key findings of the report “Global Industry Insight: Human Insulin Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2020” include:
Increasing prevalence of diabetic population, rising prevalence of obesity, and rise in geriatric population are major factors driving the growth of the human insulin market
Strict regulatory requirements for approval of insulin and high cost of insulin analog inhibits the growth of the human insulin market
Geographically, North America has the largest share in global human insulin market, while Asia-Pacific has emerged as the fastest growing region
Based on the type, modern human insulin has the largest market share in the human insulin market
Increasing usage of insulin pens for the administration of insulin helps to inject insulin accurately. In addition, growing demand of biosimilar drugs due to its cost effectiveness is an opportunity for the growth of the market.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/human-insulin-market
Human insulin market is growing moderately due to increase in prevalence of diabetic population, rise in geriatric population, rising awareness of diabetes and rising prevalence of obesity. However, strict regulatory requirements for approval of insulin and high cost of analog are inhibiting the growth of the global human insulin market.
Globally, modern human insulin has the largest market share and is also the fastest growing human insulin type. In addition, long acting human insulin has the largest market share in the modern human insulin market, and premixed human insulin is the fastest growing modern human insulin in the market. Long acting human insulin is prescribed by physicians for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is absorbed slowly and works for long time to control the sugar level between meal and sleep.
The key competitors in the human insulin market include Sanofi, Novo Nordisk A/S, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Pfizer, Inc., Merck & Co., and Julphar.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics.
- Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
For More Information visit: Acute Market Reports
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662