Melanoma of the skin is a malignant neoplasm of melanocytes and is a significant source of morbidity and mortality worldwide.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of melanoma of the skin (all ages) in the 8MM will increase from 155,057 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2013 to 207,606 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2023, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 3.39%. The forecast shows an increase in the number of diagnosed incident cases of melanoma of the skin in all eight markets with AGRs ranging from 1.37% in Germany to 4.64% in the UK. In 2013, there were 639,165 five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of melanoma of the skin in the 8MM. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of melanoma of the skin in the 8MM will increase to 860,889 diagnosed prevalent cases by 2023.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-melanoma-epidemiology-forecast-to-2023
This forecast is based on a thorough literature review and is supported by 10 years of historical data from IARCs CI-5Plus database. The forecast for melanoma incident rates and diagnosed incident cases was based on detailed age-specific and sex-specific incidence trends in each of the 8MM from the CI-5Plus database published by the IARC of the WHO.
GlobalData epidemiologists maintained consistent disease definition and forecasting methodology across all 8MM included in the report. In addition, GlobalData epidemiologists provided a comprehensive review of disease statistics and a realistic trend based on insights gained through research and analysis. GlobalData epidemiologists compared the diagnosed incident case estimates for melanoma from this forecast with the number of estimated incident cases from IARCs GLOBOCAN 2012 to assess the validity of GlobalDatas epidemiological forecast and found the two to be in accordance.
– The Melanoma EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for melanoma of the skin in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Australia). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of melanoma of the skin, segmented by age (in 10-year age groups, beginning at 20 years and ending at =80 years), sex, and cancer stage at diagnosis (American Joint Commission on Cancer [AJCC] stages I, II, III, and IV). The forecast also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases and the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases segmented by genetic aberrations (BRAF and c-KIT) in these markets.
– The melanoma epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/oil-and-gas-market
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global melanoma market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global melanoma market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for melanoma therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662