Myasthenia gravis is an autoimmune disease that affects the nerves and muscles and is characterized by muscle weakness and fatigue, especially weakness of the muscles controlling eye and eyelid movement, facial expression, chewing and talking. In some cases the muscles controlling breathing are also affected, which can lead to respiratory failure that requires intubation and mechanical ventilation, known as a myasthenic crisis. The muscle weakness seen in myasthenia gravis is most often caused by circulating antibodies that mistakenly attack healthy tissue and inhibit normal neuromuscular transmission by blocking or damaging muscle receptor cells.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-myasthenia-gravis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of myasthenia gravis in the 7MM, from 106,845 cases in 2014 to 119,939 cases in 2024, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.23% in the forecast period. The highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of myasthenia gravis fell into the =75 year age group in the 7MM. The majority of diagnosed prevalent cases of myasthenia gravis in the 7MM in 2014 were women. The US and the 5EU markets follow a similar pattern, in which Class III has the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases. Japan, however, has more cases in Class II than any other Class.
To build the epidemiological forecast of myasthenia gravis in the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists reviewed the literature and obtained country-specific, population-based studies that reported myasthenia gravis prevalence as determined via medical record reviews. GlobalData epidemiologists obtained country-specific diagnosed prevalence data for the US, Italy, the UK, and Japan, thereby providing valuable analysis of epidemiological trends amongst the 7MM. This forecast also includes age- and sex-specific segmentations, thereby providing detailed information about the characteristic of the disease in each market.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/power-market
– The Myasthenia Gravis EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of myasthenia gravis in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of myasthenia gravis, segmented by sex, age, and Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America (MGFA) classifications (Class I, Class II, Class III, Class IV, and Class V).
– The myasthenia gravis epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Myasthenia Gravis EpiCast series will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global myasthenia gravis market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global myasthenia gravis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for myasthenia gravis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of myasthenia gravis prevalent cases by class.
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662