Canada’s power sector has seen significant growth in demand over the last two decades, placing it among the top per-capita consumers of electricity in the world. Wind power is its most important source of renewable energy, and accounted for around 42% of total generation in 2014. Small hydropower was the second most green power generating source in 2014, followed by biomass. Both wind and solar energy have registered strong growth in recent years due to government initiatives to promote development, such as the ecoEnergy for Renewable Power Program, the Clean Energy Fund Program, and favorable Feed-in Tariffs (FiT). Over 230 wind power projects are currently expected to come online in the near future. The wind energy sector registered a total completed deal value of $10.1 billion between 2014 and 2015, along with an announced deal value of $7 billion.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/canada-wind-energy-outlook
– The report includes wind power capacity, generation, regulatory framework, upcoming projects and major deals.
Reasons to buy
– The report gives an overview of the country’s wind energy sector.
– Helps in understanding the growth trajectory of wind power in the country
– Gain insights into the country’s wind power policies and regulations
– Identify investment opportunities through upcoming wind energy projects
– Identify major deals and investments made in the wind energy sector during 2014-2015
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662