Nuclear Power in Bulgaria, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Bulgaria.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Bulgaria (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Bulgaria nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/nuclear-power-in-bulgaria-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-power-plants-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– Historical period is during 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2025.
– Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2014, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2014, cost analysis by reactor type, average capital expenditure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2015-2025).
– Power market scenario in Bulgaria provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
– Details of Bulgaria nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/nuclear-energy-market
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Bulgaria nuclear power market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662