The rising prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), increase in healthcare expenditure globally, rapidly rising demand for autoimmune disease diagnostics, coupled with advancement in technology and the introduction of new tests for example the second generation anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide (anti-CCP) immunoassays and the point of care (POC) lateral flow assays for RA diagnosis, are some of the major factors expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. In addition, the US laboratories are adopting more automated systems as a more cost-effective alternative to manual testing, this will lead to an increase in the volume of RA tests performed in North America. Also the implementation of initiatives aimed at developing effective diagnostic and therapeutic solutions for RA will further push for the development of suitable biomarkers.
Browse Full Report with Toc : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/rheumatoid-arthritis-testing-north-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts
While RA testing is one of the most lucrative segments within autoimmune testing, the market growth of RA testing will be hampered by the high rate of false positive results and the pressure for healthcare providers to control cost. Moving forward, in light of increasing demand for RA testing, manufacturing companies are racing to develop the next-generation RA biomarkers that are have greater clinical accuracy. A diagnostic test or a multi-biomarker panel that is capable of ruling out RA would be the ultimate goal for manufacturers.
The RA testing market is determined for North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of RA diagnostic tests.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
For Same Category Reports Visit Here: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/medical-equipments-market
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future RA testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the North America market?
– What is the competitive landscape and who are major players in the RA testing space?
– What are the key, high growth markets that IVD manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with the RA tests currently on the market? How will emerging technologies such as POC assays fulfil these unmet needs?
– What are the key products and pipelines in the RA testing market?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of RA tests in different regions?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
- Portugal Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
- Tanzania Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
- Mozambique Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
For Technology News: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements .We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com