GlobalData’s latest research “Smart Grid Landscape in Asia-Pacific – Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020” provides in-depth analysis of smart grid-related developments in Asia-Pacific region. The report covers various aspects of smart grids and related technologies, as well as providing details of market sizing, outlook and competitive landscape analysis. At the outset, the report discusses the investment scenario for smart grids and the related technologies in Asia-Pacific region, taking into consideration the countries actively involved in rolling out smart grid technologies. The report proceeds to explain the smart grid industry’s dynamics in Asia-Pacific region by identifying the key market drivers, challenges and key developments in different regional segments of Asia-Pacific market. The report then goes into further details on the Asia-Pacific markets for smart meters, electric vehicles, high voltage direct current cables, distributed generation and energy storage. The report also provides key policies and standards for smart grid in Asia-Pacific region. The report finally provides an outlook on smart cities, microgrid and other smart grid technologies in Asia-Pacific market.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/smart-grid-landscape-in-asia-pacific-market
– Detailed analysis of the Asia-Pacific markets for smart meters, electric vehicles (EV), high voltage direct current cables (HVDC), distributed generation and Clean Energy Storage technologies.
– Annualized Installed Base of smart meters until 2020
– Annualized Market Revenues from smart meters until 2020
– Annualized Installed Base of Electric Vehicles until 2020
– Annualized Market Revenues for Electric Vehicles until 2020
– Key industry metrics such as growth drivers and restraints.
– Competitive Scenario Analysis for key smart grid technologies with profiles of companies such as General Electric (GE) Energy, Landis+Gyr AG, Holly Metering, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mahindra REVA, Siemens AG, LS Cables & Systems and ABB Ltd.
– Regulatory framework – Policies and standards governing the market
Reasons to buy
– Identify the high-growth markets in the Asia-Pacific smart grid industry
– Facilitate strategic decision making in smart grid sectors
– Decide upon market penetration and expansion plans in smart grid related markets
– Identify and capitalize on key industry trends
– Develop deals with a strong understanding of historic investment scenario
– Gain Competitive Intelligence in the Asia-Pacific smart grid industry
– Chalk out action plan for smart grid roll out
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/utilities-market
Smart grid, competitive landscape, smart meters, electric vehicle, network communication, wireless communication, powerline communication, high voltage direct current, software application, network monitoring and control, synchrophasor, energy storage”
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662